UHShe is an all-female Minecraft tournament in Ultra HardCore mode.
It’s a fight to the death where the only way to heal yourself is to eat a golden apple which can be made the regular way or by surrounding an apple with flowers. Bonemealing flowers is not allowed as it is easy to obtain and would be deemed unfair.
Players are given a wolf spawn egg at the start of the tournament to use anytime during the game. Episode are around 16 minutes long.
|MousieMouse||Slain by Aureylian||6||11th|
|LDShadowlady||Walked into fire whilst fighting Aureylain||6||10th|
|Aureylian||Slain by AshleyMariee||6||9th|
|HeyImBee||Slain by AshleyMariee||6||8th|
|iHascupquake||Slain by MKTheWorst||7||7th|
|AshleyMariee||Slain by MKTheWorst||7||6th|
|MKTheWorst||Slain by Shubble||7||5th|
|StacyPlays||Shot by Shubble||7||4th|
|NettyPlays||Slain by Shubble||8||3rd|
|Shubble||Was burnt to a crisp while fighting Yammy||8||2nd|
|Series #||Episode #||Posted Date|
|1||1||June 28, 2015|
|1||2||June 30, 2015|
|1||3||July 02, 2015|
|1||4||July 04, 2015|
|1||5||July 06, 2015|
|1||6||July 08, 2015|
|1||7||July 10, 2015|
|1||8||July 12, 2015|
- Main article: UHShe/Gallery
- UHshe is a play on the word UHC, but subsititutes the letter "C" to the word "she". This is due to the series containing all female participants.
- MKTheWorst was the first to take damage.
- AshleyMarieeGaming, LDShadowLady, HeyImBee, and StacyPlays has participated the Cube UHC series, while Aureylian participated in a few seasons of Mindcrack UHC.
- iHasCupquake has the most subscribers at this time with 3 million subscribers, followed by LDshadowlady with over 1 million and StacyPlays with over 600k.
- The series follows the traditional rules of UHC, however, a participant can create a Golden Apple with the use of certain types of flowers. It is still possible to create a Golden Apple with the use of golden ingots and golden blocks.
- The episodes are much shorter than the standard 20 minutes, reduced to 16 minutes.
- Also, participants are given a wolf spawn egg, this item can be used anytime during the game.
- HeyImBee is the only Australian to be participating in the first season.
- Players were asked if they want a wolf spawn egg or a saddle for their starter kit, but all participants ended up choosing the wolf egg.